TIGA, the trade association representing the video games industry, today revealed Stevens & Bolton LLP as a Silver Sponsor of the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2021.
Tom Lingard, partner at S&B LLP, said:
“Stevens & Bolton is delighted to once again sponsor the TIGA Awards. Based in Guildford, we are at the heart of the independent developer community and assist developers at all stages of the gaming journey, from start-ups to industry titans. As four times winners of the TIGA Award for Best Legal Service Provider, we pride ourselves on offering experience-based expertise and advice. Our specialist lawyers have a genuine interest in games and the business of games, and help gaming businesses with the full spectrum of legal issues including:
- Company formation
- Employment and incentives
- Funding and investment
- IP protection and licensing
“One of our highlights of this year has been advising TIGA on its new accreditation schemes for employers and educational institutions, which are great initiatives; and we look forward to celebrating the successes of an industry that has gone from strength to strength this year on 25 November 2021.”
Dr Richard Wilson OBE, TIGA CEO, said: “TIGA is extremely grateful to Stevens & Bolton LLP for their support and for sponsoring the TIGA UK Games Industry Awards 2021 . We look forward to working with S&B LLP in 2022 and beyond.”
TIGA is the trade association for the UK video games industry. Our vision is to make the UK the best place in the world to develop video games. Our core purpose is to strengthen the games development and digital publishing sector. To this end, we focus on four strategic objectives:
- influencing Government policy via effective political representation;
- raising the profile of our industry to influence public policy;
- enhancing education and skills through our accreditation programme (https://tiga.org/education/tiga-university-accreditation) and the TIGA Games Education Awards (https://tiga.org/education-awards); and
- promoting best practice through our membership services, including the TIGA STAR Employer Award (https://tiga.org/star) and the TIGA Games Industry Awards (https://tiga.org/awards).