Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and Abertay University will host the first Accessible Gaming Symposium on October 5-6, 2022. The symposium is free to attend and gathers experts in the field to discuss a variety of topics on the accessibility of video games for people with vision impairments. Participants will be able to join online or in person at the Abertay University.
The planned sessions will cover a broad range of topics including:
- Participatory design: end user engagement and user testing with real people
- Knowledge sharing and learning resources for practitioners
- Motivations and mandates for making video games accessible
- Technical challenges for designing accessible gaming experiences
- Non-technical challenges for designing accessible gaming experiences
- Future research areas in accessible gaming
Please email email@example.com to receive an invitation to the symposium.