- This event has passed.
VRTGO is back for its fourth year on 1st and 2nd November!
1 November, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 2 November, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
As you will be aware we are partnering with this year’s VRTGO 2017 Conference and they have kindly offered all our members a huge 20% discount on all full conference tickets. To get your member discount code please email email@example.com
This established Immersive Tech, B2B event welcomes developers, innovation managers, buyers, press and tech decision makers to a day and a half of VR future gazing and demos.
The event will be exploring how immersive technology will impact the way we work and play.
VRTGO 2017 Day 1 will be series of “deep dive” sector workshops covering Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Training and Access to Funding (Innovate UK).
Day 2 – Main Conference and Expo, Baltic Art Gallery, 9am – 5pm followed by a fun networking party.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Nick Whiting, Technical Director of VR, Epic Games “The Road to Robo Recall and Beyond”
- Aldis Sipolins, Head of Virtual Reality and Game Design, IBM Research, New York – “Enhancing Human Performance with VR and Machine Learning”
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Lead, PwC – “Virtual Reality: Now and in the Future”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – “Invisible when no one is looking”
- Antonia Koop, MD, Kite Rider-Strategic Adventures Ltd – ‘VR Powered Experiential Learning – Rocket Fuel for Training and Education’
- Matt Sansam, Digital Lead, Innovate UK, “How to successfully apply for Funding”
- Doug Wolff, Partner Technology Manager, Unreal Engine Enterprise, Epic Games . “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Simon Barratt, Games and VR entrepreneur and good guy, “Social VR/AR – Challenges and Opportunities”
- Chris Freeman, AR Lead and expert, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, “Immersive Tech Manufacturing Workshop”
- Martin, McDonell, Founder, Soluis, “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind:VR, chairing “How To Fuel The Innovation Engine”
- Resh Sidhu, Creative Director, Framestore – TBC
If you are interested in exhibiting and also taking advantage of your TIGA 15% discount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click Here to see further info on exhibitors and sponsors.
The VRTGO Team