The nuts & bolts of succeeding in the gaming industry
29 February @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
When: 29th February, 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Where: Saffery offices, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE
Refreshments will be provided
The panellists will be Isla MacGillivray, Partner at Saffery Accountancy, Gavin Smith, Senior Commercial Banker at Arbuthnot and Isabel Davies, Senior Associate Solicitor at Wiggin who will go through the most important considerations for growing business from their specialist standpoints.
Topics covered will include:
- VGTR and moving to VGEC
- Tax, legal and cash flow considerations at the early stages
- Founder and investor relations and early hiring considerations
- Picking your partners – e.g. what you might want out of your publisher relationships
- Cross over of IP in Games and other creative sectors
- Connecting companies with trusted networks to support with their business plans
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com and we will add you to the guest list. Spaces are limited and will be first come first served.