TIGA Award Winners Receive:
industry recognition at the Awards Ceremony in London attended by industry leaders and the media;
a weighty TIGA trophy!
PR through TIGA’s press releases which are sent to trade press and national press;
coverage on the main TIGA website and in TIGA’s newsletters;
a ‘winners’ signature logo which you can attach to your email or website.
TIGA Award Finalists Receive:
Being shortlisted as a finalist for one of our categories is rewarding in its own right. TIGA will ensure that:
all finalists are included in press releases and relevant TIGA marketing emails;
coverage on TIGA’s website and the TIGA Awards website;
promotion on TIGA’s social media channels.
When is the deadline for entries?
12 August 2016 23:59 BST
When and where is the awards ceremony?
Christ Church Spitalfields, Commercial St, London E1 6LY
How do I get to the awards ceremony?
Info will appear here soon.
How much are tickets to attend the awards?
See our tickets page.
How much does it cost to enter?
It is completely free, although some categories are reserved for TIGA members.
How do I enter?
All entries must come through the relevant form on the website.
Can European/International games studios enter?
Yes. However, some TIGA Awards categories do have a focus on the UK video games industry.
What are the Categories?
Take a look – categories.
Can I enter multiple categories?
Why are there member only categories?
TIGA is a membership organisation and so we reserve some categories to salute the achievements of our members.
How does the judging process work?
You can read more about the judging here.
How can I vote for my favourite game in Game of the Year?
Anyone can vote for their game of the year by pressing the vote button once voting opens in September.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The awards will be administered by The Independent Game Developers Association (TIGA)
- TIGA has appointed a panel of judges who will determine the final shortlist and decide on a winner for each category.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must contain a contact number for further enquiries that TIGA/the judges may have. The judges may reallocate an entry to a different category, if they see fit.
- Winners and finalists of the awards agree to participate in promotional activities for these awards and future versions of this,
- Closing date for entries is 12 August 2016 23:59. Any entries received past this date will not be accepted.
- All entries must be made via the website.
- No responsibility will be taken by TIGA or any companies associated with the awards for delayed or lost entries.
- By submitting your entry you are confirming that the information it contains is correct. If the information is found to be inaccurate the nomination and/or Award will be withdrawn.
- We will notify shortlisted entries and finalists by email. If you have not heard from us, you have not been successful in being shortlisted.
- TIGA reserves the right to make changes in the judging process.
- Any physical copies of games sent to TIGA used for judging will unfortunately, be unable to be returned. Please do not send us anything that you require back.
All games submitted to the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016 must have been released between 01 September 2015 and 16th August 2016. No pre-released games can be entered.