TIGA is the network for games developers and digital publishers and the trade association representing the video games industry. Our core purpose is to strengthen the games development and digital publishing sector. We achieve this by campaigning for the industry in the corridors of power, championing the industry in the media and helping our members commercially.
TIGA is intent on building an enduring organisation which continually improves; a business that will make a significant impact on the games industry and so benefit our membership and the wider economy. Since 2010, TIGA has won 24 business awards, an achievement which reflects TIGA’s drive for improvement and to meet best practice.
TIGA won two business awards:
- ‘Trade Association of the Year’, ‘Membership Recruitment’;
- and a commendation for ‘Best Sector Representation’ from the Trade Association Forum.
TIGA won eight business awards:
- ‘Trade Association of the Year’, ‘Commercial Initiative of the Year’, ‘Annual Report of the Year’ and ‘Leadership Award’ from the Trade Association Forum.
- ‘Outstanding Organisation’ and ‘Outstanding Leader’ from the Chartered Management Institute.
- ‘Outstanding Public Relations Campaign’ and ‘Outstanding Marketing Campaign’ from the Global Business Excellence Awards.
TIGA won four Awards:
- ‘Outstanding Public Relations Campaign’ from the Global Business Excellence Awards.
- ‘Trade Body of the Year’ from Public Affairs News.
- ‘Public Affairs Award’ from the PRCA.
- Richard Wilson won the IoD’s ‘East of England Director of the Year Award’ and was ‘Highly Commended’ in the IoD’s National Director Awards.
TIGA won three awards:
- ‘Best Website’ and ‘Outstanding Event’ from the Global Business Excellence Awards;
- ‘Best Small to Medium Size Business’ from the Best Business Awards.
TIGA won three awards:
- ‘Best Growth Strategy’ at the Association Awards UK.
- ‘Outstanding Public Relations Campaign’ and ‘Outstanding Executive’ (Dr Richard Wilson) from the Global Business Excellence Awards.
TIGA won two awards:
- Mark of Excellence for ‘Best Advancement of a Cause’
- Dr Richard Wilson won the ‘Association Leadership Award’, both from The Association Excellence Awards.
TIGA won one award:
- Global Business Excellence Award for the TIGA University Accreditation System.