- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to start your own games company
10 February @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thinking about starting your own games company but aren’t sure where to begin?
MHA Henderson Loggie have a fantastic line-up of speakers for their webinar on ‘how to start your own games company’ and they have a wide range of topics to cover to help you get your idea off the ground. Their industry speakers will share their stories of how they got to where they are and what they’ve learned along the way.
- Stephen Bain, MHA Henderson Loggie – Welcome & introduction
- Jamie Bankhead, Konglomerate Games – Starting a business after University & seeking support
- David Hamilton, Ninja Kiwi – Finding a mentor & the importance of business development
- Colin Anderson, Denki – Getting your business ready to negotiate with publishers
- Grant Snedden, MHA Henderson Loggie – Video Games Tax Relief
- Live Q&A session